*Individual results may vary.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Before and After Images
Seeing is believing! View our gallery below of before and after photos to realize what V-Revive treatments can do to change your life.
Most pictures show results after the ThermiVa® treatment, where patients experience improved tone and appearance externally. The treatment usually requires 3, 30-minte treatments for best results. Patients have also reported increased sensation and moisture and improvements in the symptoms of urinary incontinence.
Let’s start the conversation today and start the journey to improved vaginal health, sexual wellness and quality of life.
V-Revive’s non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments are non-invasive, virtually painless and require little to no downtime. Our team of certified V-Revive Specialists understands which treatment(s) will most benefit you and your individual needs. We work together to make sure we meet your personal desires, and we accommodate your schedule with little to no wait time. You can return to everyday activities immediately following treatment.
Symptoms We Treat
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, V-Revive is here to help.
- Vaginal dryness & discomfort
- Painful intercourse
- Lack of sexual drive or gratification
- Vaginal laxity & dissatisfaction with vulvar appearance
- Urinary incontinence & bladder problems
Treatment Methods & Devices
CO2 LASER | CO2RE INTIMA® AND MONALISA TOUCH®
Uses laser energy, applied via an intravaginal wand, to create micro injuries to the vaginal walls to stimulate new collagen growth for repair, cell rejuvenation, tissue regrowth and coagulation, vaginal mucosal tightening and restores natural lubrication.
RADIO FREQUENCY | THERMIVA®
Uses radio frequency energy to heat the inside and outside of the vagina to tighten, expand tissue, increase blood flow and sensitivity, stimulate collagen growth and improve lubrication.
PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA) | O-SHOT®
Uses growth factors in your own blood, that when injected, activate and regenerate the unipotent stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues improving functional potential and enhancing sexual response almost immediately.
What Patients Are Saying
- 100% reported satisfaction with CO2 laser treatment
- 94% reported improvement in vaginal rejuvenation with CO2 laser treatment
- 81% reported improvement in sexual gratification with CO2 laser treatment
- 100% “Worth It” ThermiVa® rating on realself.com
- 91% “Worth It” O-Shot® rating on realself.com
Meet the Founder:
Dr. Robert Harris, Chief Medical Officer and Founder of V-Revive, was the first fellowship-trained and board-certified Urogynecologist in Mississippi, and the first Mississippi physician trained and certified in Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation.
Locations Near You:
- V-Revive Clinic | Jackson, MS
- V-Revive Clinic | Gulfport, MS
- Serving patients on the MS Gulf Coast, including Biloxi, Ocean Springs, Pascagoula, Long Beach, Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis, and other surrounding areas including New Orleans, LA, Mandeville, Slidell and Covington.
- AQUA The Day Spa | Ridgeland, MS
- Ovation Women’s Wellness | Flowood, MS
- Serving women throughout Mississippi—including Rankin, Hinds and Madison Counties, and the cities of Ridgeland, Madison, Jackson, Clinton and Brandon; and surrounding states – Louisiana, Tennessee and Alabama
- Dr. Shelby K. Brantley Jr. | Flowood, MS
- McComb Ob/Gyn | McComb, MS
- Mon Ami Spa | Madison, MS
- Women’s Pavilion of South MS | Hattiesburg, MS
- Mobile Ob-Gyn | Mobile, AL
- Serving patients in Mobile, Alabama and the surrounding areas, including Daphne and Fairhope.
- Youthful Balance Medical Center | Palm Beach Gardens, FL
*Individual results may vary.